Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

WHAT?

Wow, I just saw something really funny. Okay, well right now Stardoll's theme is "Punk", so they had a poll asking what we thought punk is: DO YOU SEE THAT AVRIL LAVIGNE IS IN THE LEAD? HUH? THAT MAKES NO SENSE. SHE IS NOT PUNK,AND NEITHER IS HER MUSIC!!! Do people ACTUALLY believe that she's punk?

I obviously picked Sex Pistols, but even Greenday is WAY more punk then her.

Little Fact About Me: I used to like her. When she was like 17, and had brown hair and good songs. Now I don't. Now she's 24, has blonde hair, and really boring (and rude) songs. So...yeah.

2 comments:

K o w a o m o t e said...

That is messed up!
>:[


Anyway, I just stumbled across your blog and I think it's nice (sorry if this was random).

Kitty chan (キティちゃん) said...

I KNOW!!!

And thanx for your nice comments!

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!