Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

I'm Sleepy...

Man. I'm tired. I have a 9 hour school day. WOOOOO! FUN! YEAH!





Anyways, I've been personalizing my new laptop alot. But I think I'm going a little to far:




I'm kind of scaring myself. IT'S TOO WICKED CUTE.


AND IT EVEN MAKES CUTE SOUNDS. THE HORROR!

4 comments:

K o w a o m o t e said...

Haha, I love what you did to the icons!

Kitty chan (キティちゃん) said...

*w* Oh, Thanx! They're so cute!

Amy George said...

Hi KC,

Speaking of extraordinary cuteness, here is an anecdote from when I lived in Hungary:

In front of me a little girl with glasses and bangs turned around with her hand covering her mouth and squealed, “Mother!” I wondered what happened. A scruffy sheepdog was lumbering menacingly behind a green gate. I thought that she was so scared of dogs that even a caged one threw her into fits. Then she was gushing: “Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Mother! He is so cute, Mother! Oh my God! He is so so so so cute!”

In Hungarian the word for “cute” also means “golden.”

hearts
Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh!!!
The screen of your laptop is so so so cute! <3

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!