Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

**RANDOM KAWAII**

Since there so much stuff on this one, and I don't think it can handle many more videos, I've started another blog called **RANDOM KAWAII**. I won't neglect this one, but I'll put most videos and less important things on the new one. Click on the screen shot to visit.
When I was making the new one, in order to have that cute background, I had to use the classic Blogger template, which riquires you to work directly on the HTML. I've learned alot! As you can see, the theme right now is Strawberries, but that might change over time. Anyway, be sure to check it out! <---I notice that I say 'anyway' alot.

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!