Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

update...on things...

Uhh...Hello. I have something to tell you all: I AM SERIOUSLY HATING SCHOOL. I'm doing well academically, but otherwise, not so well. I have never had trouble making friends. I'm never the "popular" one, but I'm never a loner or whatever, either...until now. I'm in a good school, filled with nice teachers and smart students (at least most of them are smart, anyway), but oddly enough I'm in a class where the following are possible: (1) no one has any of the same interests as me (2) no one has any interest in me (3) for some stupid reason someone has pure hatred towards me (4) I have pure hatred towards someone (with very good reasons) (5) Other... (6) A mixture of/all of the above. So...yeah.

On a happier subject, IT'S HALLOWEEN! Lets all rejoice! I luv Halloween. No, not for the candy, or the dressing up (though I do enjoy those things very much), but just being able to spend a spooky night with your friends outside, or barely surviving cheesy horror films inside...alone.
I'm just going to use my Ichigo costume. Yeah, again. Whatever. Ichigo kawaii desu!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YALLS.




3 comments:

Amy George said...

Hi Kitty Chan,

So sorry to read you are hating your school. I wonder if you were allowed to express yourself with clothes, if then you'd make more friends. Your cat ears alone could make you the most popular girl in school!

I didn't read too much more than about you hating school because the pink text on the green background makes my eyes cross! Seriously, I can't read it. I love that color combo of pink & green - but maybe with green lettering instead?

So nice to see you last week. I might be in Boston again at Thanksgiving.

I hope you have a magical Halloween!

stars & rockets
Amy (George)

Anonymous said...

god you're a fucking weaboo

Kitty chan (キティちゃん) said...

Excuse me? I find that term very offensive. Yes, I'm intrested in Japanese culture, but it's not all I talk about irl. I just wanted to make this blog about it. I'm not even an otaku, I have more of a life than just obsessing over Japan, but whatever.

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!