Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

An Café on Stardoll!!!...and some Twilight


Finally! There's a An Cafe set of dolls on Stardoll!!! Right now it's only for Superstars, which means you guys can't do it yet, but I can!!! There aren't that many clothes… Heh, I just found that cool. I mean they don't have many Japanese musicians on Stardoll besides Ayumi Hamasaki (don't get me wrong, I luv Ayu!) and Gackt (luv him, too).They also have a new Tokyo Street Fashion doll…
BTW-I saw Twilight. It was actually good. It really was. And Robert Pattinson is HOT as a vampire. But y'know…that's not completely WHY I like it…maybe a little…but it really was good. (Sweet Sardines.) I know so many people are saying "Omigod! Why are people making SUCH a big deal over it?!!!" My answer: I have no clue. But it was good. I got to see it before a lot of huge fans got to. I get out early on Fridays so I saw it right after school. While others were waiting outside in the cold at 12 in the morning. HAHAHA! It was kind of funny: These two guys behind me were like "That movie sucked until the last 15 minutes [where most of the action was]!" And I was thinking: 'Is that a compliment?' because by the way he said it, I really couldn't tell.

EDIT-Now they have a Miyavi doll, too! I'm starting to love Stardoll now!

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!