Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Shinku Wig!!!


Yay! I finally got my cosplay wig for Shinku!!! I'm so happy! The only thing is that I'm a natural brunette and I look a little funny as a blonde. But I'm sure that will my white powder foundation I'll look fine.The only thing is that I don't think I'll be able to put it in the pony tales, but besides that it's perfect, curls and all! I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but as soon as I do, I promise, I'll post it right here.

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!