Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Japanese Class!

Yay!!! I'm learning Japanese from an actual teacher now! I don't have to watch anymore stupid hiragana videos on YouTube!!! Well, maybe a little. We just started writing. And...class can get kind of boring because it seems like we've been repeating the same things over and over again. But it's better than nothing, right? Right. Anyway, it was kind of funny in class today because when we were practicing:

は (ha)
ひ (hi)

ふ (fu)
へ (he)
ほ (ho)


Some kid in my class (won't say who) randomly yelled: "This stuff is gibberish! How do you expect us to write this? Japanese symbols are so stupid! You can't force a culture on me!"
While hearing this I chuckled, but at the same time felt like slapping him across the face. I also felt really bad for Sensei. Though it can be kind of boring, I know he's working really hard to teach us-and believe me, my class isn't always so easy to teach-so I could just imagine how mad he was. Anyway, that was just an interesting way to start the day.

LOVE AND HAPPY <3,
Kitty =^-.-^=

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!