Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Shinku Pullip!!!



To go with my Shinku cosplay I am buying a Shinku Pullip! I would get a Super Dollfie one, except that it's like $1,000. But the Pulllip one is really cute, and she comes with Detective Kun Kun!* So then I was thinking that I could also make a Kun Kun plushie, and so the doll and I could completely match! Oooh, I'm getting so excited!




*Detective Kun Kun is a plush dog detective on a show that the Rozen Maidens (especially Shinku) love.

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!