Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

MOON Kana Buddy Icons!!!

Very cute, huh?

YAY! SO KAWAII. I think they're supposed to be animated but Blogger doesn't show that so that makes me kinda sad. But you can get them all at her website. Anyway, I really wanted to download some of the songs from ♠Spade♠, one of her albums, and I was looking everywhere I could think of, but I didn't have very good luck, so I decided I better buy it, only to find that it's out of print. (Which I don't get because it was only released it 2005!) So I looked on eBay, and only one person was selling it. No one had bid on it yet and there is only about a day left. So I think I'll bid. The only thing is that it's like forty dollars, which I think is pretty expensive for a CD, but whatever. It's worth it.

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!