Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Gyaru-Moji


Gyaru-Moji(ギャル文字,"gal's alphabet") is writing used by young women and school girls, when passing notes or sending text messages. It can also be called Heta-moji, meaning poor hand writing. It started simply because girls didn't want boys and teachers to know what they were writing. It's like leet speek, you subtitute certain characters for ones that look similar. Though it might look like simplified characters, it's not simple. It requires alot of effort, both to read and to write, but that's why it works. For more information go to:




or:



No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!