Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Yamamba And Some More Ganguro!


Okay, last time I talked about the Ganguro style. Now is time for a little continuation of that. If you thought Ganguro was extreme, then you definitely haven't seen Yamamba. Yamamba (meaning mountain hag) is for girls who want even darker skin, instead a deep tan they wear dark brown makeup on their face, and even heavier eye makeup, achieving a look that looks kind of like a panda or raccoon. Many people see them as bad girls, going against the traditional whitening up look, but they're just normal people, though they are know for not showering. It may be weird, but this is just another style you might see while in Japan.

2 comments:

godzilla said...

Really cool stuff Kitty. Do any of the japanese women in the US wear these styles. Or for that matter American Women? I don't think I've ever seen it in Boston.

Anonymous said...

Kittychan, thanks for bringing this stuff to our attention. I would never know about these interesting styles if you didn't post about them.

You have the best blog, ever!

To Godzilla, I don't think anyone in Boston has the guts to look like this...it is really cool, though.

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!