Steampunk

Steampunk is an interesting fashion that began in the 80's and 90's. It is based on the early Victorian look, but has an edgy flare. Recently I have been attempting airbrush. Now, your probably thinking: "Why is she talking about airbrush when she's suppose to be talking about this zany style?" Well, believe me, I may be crazy but I know what I'm talking about! Steampunk is a genre of art. Many movies such as Steamboy and The Golden Compass use this fantasy like technique. I saw the clothing and was amazed. Then I was thinking:"Hey! This stuff looks exactly like the Tokyo Street Fashion!" And if you think about it, it is.






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

1 comment:

ValkyrieAngel said...

You've got great taste, Kitty Chan!

Love,
-Auntie Kyrinn

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!