Books


Okay, Lets take a break from fashion and talk about something that is fun, informative, portable, and passes the time-READING! I love books. But I'm kind of picky when it comes to choosing the best ones. I'm not the fastest reader, unless I'm reading a creepy classic that's full of suspense. I mean, I can read quickly, but when I read I don't want to rush. I want to take in the beauty of the book, sometimes read sentences over again. But as I said earlier, if I'm reading something scary, I seem to zip right through them. It's not that I'm more interested in them, but there is just something about spine-chilling stories that make me want to read more and more. Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that if your bored, the best thing to do is read. Because "Reading Is Magic"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me, reading has opened up a magic world. A good book is like a great friend...and it doesn't gossip or cause trouble...you know what I mean!

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!