Kawaii News! vol.1


Oh, sorry, I couldn't write about Kawaii on Monday because I was sick, so I'll just write today. Okay, suddenly there has been a huge Cuteness Phase with many countries. I have noticed that many movies, cartoons, and toys are kind of being inspired by anime. The characters' eyes are getting bigger and bigger, and the expressions on the faces are more exaggerated, well not that American cartoons weren't already exaggerated enough. There is now some anime playing on Nickelodeon, I think it's great that people on the other side the earth can see the glory of anime. A few years ago Tokyo Pop books decided to make manga that was made of the stars of Disney. Whether people know it or not, Anime and Manga are becoming more mainstream in other countries.

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!