Pit Bulls


I don't care what anyone says, I think Pit Bulls are wonderful.I have one and she is the sweetest dog you could ever meet! When someones at the door, they will be protective and bark, but that's good, because you don't want a dog that's going to let an intruder get away! My dog for some reason thinks she's a little puppy, when she's really a 65 pound 2 year old. She loves to lay on your lap and sleep with me under the covers with a teddy bear, of course! She also only likes tiny male dogs. I love my baby and I wish the world could see that Pit Bulls aren't vicious monsters. Above is a picture of my dog from Halloween.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one cute dog! You are really lucky!

These dogs often get a bad reputation, but it's the owner, not the dog at fault if they are badly behaved.

Love your blog!!!

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!