Shoes!


If you ask me, sometimes shoes are the most important part of what you wear. If you're not wearing the right shoes, you could totally mess up an outfit. When I shop, I try to buy clothing to go with the shoes I have. I mean, you want to do your shoes justice, if you think about it, shoes do big favors for you. And I know this might be a huge bias, but most men kind of have it easy. My dad buys only 3 or 4 pairs of shoes to last for as long as they're in one piece! (No offence daddy, I luv you!) Anyway, I've gotten way off the subject as always. But what I'm really trying to say is that you should honor your shoes, they do a great deal for you!

2 comments:

godzilla said...

Nice shoes Kitty. If you're into 'steam punk and Lolita you should try shopping at Hot Topic. They have a lot of goth stuff that you might like. Your blog is fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Kitty chan (キティちゃん) said...

I actually have looked at the Hot Topic site, they have sooo much stuff!

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!