Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Subbed vs. Dubbed

When watching a foreign show or movie, it can be difficult deciding which to pick: subbed or dubbed. From my perspective, for especially anime, I think I enjoy the subtitled, original version. I mean, the dubbed version is usually okay, but you just don't get the emotion of how it was suppose to sound. Also, in dubbed versions, they change somethings that the characters say. But, there is one good thing about dubbed versions, they're easy to watch and understand. It's kind of better to watch dubs if you're not familiar with the story and/or are not used to reading subtitles. So, it's up to you as to which you pick, but just keep these these things in mind.

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!