Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Gothic&Lolita Bible

One of my hobbies is buying Japanese fashion magazines. I love looking at the styles and stuffed animals. I had already heard of the Gothic&Lolita Bible, I knew it was supposed to be really good. So when I saw an issue in a comic shop I had to get it, the greatest thing about it was that I could read it, yes, it was in English. And yet I enjoy the original Japanese copies too, I haven't learned enough Japanese to read them yet. (Though I'm taking classes.) So I was really glad to find one in English. The only thing about the translated version is that they change somethings. They put more things in about the Lolita style in the U.S., but most of it is the same, so I'm happy. The thing that sets most other fashion mags aside is that there's also alot of writing, and information on musicians. There's a little bit of every thing in it! So check it out!

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!