Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Nerdy Cuteness!


Okay, okay, I am a total nerd. But I am proud of it. I mean, what's wrong with it? Anyway, even though the Anime Con near me is about a year away, I've really been thinking about who I'll be for cosplay. The character I dressed as last year was perfect, and was a big hit, so this year I want to be someone who is just as good, or better. I have had a few ideas, but they just don't seem recognizable enough. Then, I got into watching a series called Rozen Maiden. The story is super complicated so I can't really explain it, but believe me, it's great. Also, the character I would most likely dress as, is sooo cute, and her outfit is even cuter. If you want to know more about this series, go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozen_Maiden

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!