Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

HauteDoll Magazine


Last month I wrote a post about Dollfies. If you were interested in those amazing dolls, you'll surely love this magazine. It introduces different types of dolls and the artists who create them. Of course the items inside them are very expensive, but each issue is $9. And there's alot of stuff in there so I think it's a pretty good deal. Some of the dolls really amaze me. The people that create them make them seem so real. Not just by the aperance, but as though the dolls have souls. Maybe they do, well as I was saying, if you see a copy of this magazine, pick it up.

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!