Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Tyra, What Were You Thinking?

I have always been a very a big fan of Tyra Banks' America's Next Top Model (and her talk show) and yes I have been unhappy about some of the choices she has made in the past about the winners of the show, but now I think she really blew it. From the begining my two favorites have been Fo:


































































And Allison (Harvard):










































































































After Fo was eliminated for being short, I set my hopes on Allison, the weird girl who finds nose bleeds beautiful. The girl who looks like a Margaret Keane painting:
























It was down two the bottom two: Teyona (pictures below) and Allison. Both I think are amazing models. But when I heard Teyona's name being called as Next Top Model my heart sank. Allison had improved SOOO much since the beginning and personally I found a lot of her pictures magical. Teyona has continuously achieved goodphotos (kind of ordinary to me) but she nearly broke down when shooting a commercial! As a cover girl you need to be able to preform well in video as well as photos. Allison's commercial wasn't FABULOUS but it was still watchable.


























































Anyway, I am sure Allison will continue with modeling and will be quickly snatched up by a good agency!

EDIT-Yay! Allison and Fo just got signed with the agency NOUS!

-kitty

3 comments:

Julia said...

I like American Top Model too, but I haven't watched thi edition.

Yes, I think that Allison is really cute. Her eyes are so big! Like a cat ^^

Kisses,
Julia

Anonymous said...

Kittychan, when are you going to write something new?

Unknown said...

Hey! If you can, visit my blog!
http://lellilu.blogspot.com
I think you will like it!!! ^^

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!