Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Fave Artists+Hunchback+Birthday!!!

Hi!!!My birthday was April 4th! I had so much fun. Also, recently I preformed with Vox Lumier in their Hunchback performance. Basically, there are 8 main singers/dancers, a background chorus, and behind that is the silent film (it was kinda like a rock opera). Another of my fave books is The Hunchback of Notre Dame, so of course I was really excited! The experience was amazing, and a lot of the songs are really cool, so definitely check them out! By the way, sorry for the last post, I was in kind of a grumpy mood when I wrote it (I had just woken up)!

On another note, I have come up with a (basic) list of my favorite artists:
  • Mark Ryden
  • Camilla d'Eririco
  • Nagi Noda (RIP)
  • Audrey Kawasaki
  • Nicoletta Ceccoli
  • Amy Sol
  • Junko Mizuno
  • Arthur Rackham (RIP)
  • Yoshimoto Nara
  • Trevor Brown
  • Miss Van

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!