Hello!

Hi! I am Kitty chan, welcome to my blog! I love being able to show the world my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear anything you would have to say, or any advice for the future. I hope you enjoy reading my posts just as much as I enjoyed writing them! BYE!!!

Alice's Adventures Underground

On Friday I went to see 'Alice's Adventures Underground' (a musical/play of a mixed up version of the Alice books). IT WAS SO COOL. It was really weird, but I still loved it. Everyone complimented my Alice cosplay, and I got to go backstage and get autographs because of it! All my clothes were from Bodyline, but I'll talk more about that later, bye bye!

No comments:

Thanks! ありがとう!

hello! thank you for viewing my blog! I hope you continue to check back every so often!